1. The Buffet at Aria One of the most diverse buffets on the Strip boasts a raw bar, a substantial selection of Asian soups and dim sum and a Tandoor oven for fresh-baked naan bread. 702-590-8630.
2. Bacchanal Buffet From smoked meats to delicate desserts– and VIP appointment packages with specialty seafood towers– this banquet is still the most talked-about buffet in Las Vegas. Caesars Palace, 702-731-7928.
3. Studio B Buffet The locals’ favorite is understood for its weekend seafood dinners and Friday prime rib brunch, together with stellar service and friendly prices. M Resort, 702-797-1000.
4. The Buffet at Wynn Is the buffet as fancy as everything else at Wynn? Naturally. And with 15 cooking stations, a rotisserie and imported charcuterie, it tastes as great as it looks. 702-770-3340.
5. The Buffet at Bellagio Long a buffet standard-bearer, Bellagio simply included a choice of meals from other resort dining establishments, like chicken pad Thai from Noodles and Sardinian gnocchetti with pork sausage from Lago. 866-259-7111.