1. Doghaus The Scott Baioli. The Pig Lebowski. Fall in love with the names, then grab a Reservoir Hog (polish kielbasa, chili, slaw and mustard). 4480 Paradise Road, 702-435-4287.
2. Buldogis Indulge in Korean-infused combinations like the Angry Kimchi canine, stacked with spicy pork bulgogi and jalapeños. Do not sleep on the kimchi sweet potato french fries. 2291 S. Fort Apache Road, 702-570-7560.
3. Windy City Beefs ‘N Dogs Rejoice with Vienna beef canines on poppy seed buns with mustard, onions, delight in, tomatoes, peppers and celery salt. 7500 W. Lake Mead Blvd. # 10, 702-410-5016.
4. Dirt Canine Order a green pet dog with chimichurri sauce and guac spread or a red dog with spicy chili sauce and chipotle aioli– or go halfsies with the Pooch. 8390 S. Rainbow Blvd # 100, 702-550-4682.
5. Cheffini’s The Grandfather brings pork stubborn belly, caramelized onions, potato chips, basil aioli, marinaded mango and a quail egg to the frank party. Downtown Container Park, 702-527-7599.