1. HOFBRÄUHAUS The Haus’ 14th-annual Oktoberfest runs September 15-October 31 with live music, superstar keg tappers and the very same Oktoberfestbier served in Munich. 4510 Paradise Roadway, 702-853-2337.
2. BAR 365 An September 13 bash– combining unique German and U.S. brews and bites like schnitzel and weisswurst– starts Oktoberfest at this beer fans’ hub. Tuscany, 702-944-5084.
3. BROOKLYN BOWL On September 17, Sam Adams presents an Oktoberfest celebration with regional band Oompoporama, a stein-hoisting fight, authentic eats and lots of beer. Linq Promenade, 702-862-2695.
4. BEERHAUS Oktoberfest at the Park does not begin till the 28th (through October 1), but the brats and unlimited suds at its beer hall are a year-round thing. The Park, 702-692-2337.
5. LIBERTINE SOCIAL Food specials like the “foie grat” bratwurst and Oktoberfest-inspired beers take over Libertine September 16-October 3. Mandalay Bay, 702-632-7558.