Fire triggers $60,000 damage at northwest valley residence

Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2015|6:51 p.m.

. One lady was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out on a bed mattress at a northwest valley house, causing about $60,000 in damage, according to Las Vegas Fire & & Rescue

. The fire was reported about 11 a.m. at a two-story home in the 8200 block of New Leaf Opportunity, near Elkhorn Roadway and U.S. 95, according to the fire department.

All three homeowners of your home were able to escape, and firemans traced the smoke and flames to an upstairs bedroom, the department said. Las Vegas Fire & & Rescue and the North Las Vegas Fire Department were able to get the situation under control in less than five minutes.

A resident was dealt with for small smoke inhalation and launched on scene, and all 3 citizens were displaced, according to Las Vegas Fire & & Rescue.

The house sustained smoke damage upstairs, and the downstairs smelled of smoke, the department said.

The fire began on a bed mattress in the bed room, and though the specific cause couldn’t be identified, investigators did not rule out reckless smoking cigarettes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *