1. Desert Breeze Aquatic Center Experience the best of both worlds with an outside water park (summertime) and indoor lap pool (all year). $3, 8275 Spring Mountain Roadway, 702-455-8200.
2. M Resort This contemporary swimming pool is complimentary to residents on Tuesdays, and Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays before noon. Other weekdays are solidly marked down. 702-797-1000.
3. Plaza Hotel A roof swimming pool in Vegas that doesn’t spend a lot. The vintage, Palm Springs-inspired sanctuary is totally free for residents and has 12 pickleball courts and a live DJ on Saturday nights. 702-386-2110.
4. Henderson Multigen Center Competition lanes to spiraling slides, this outdoor/indoor combination uses fitness and fun for all levels. $3-$6.25. 250 S. Green Valley Parkway, 702-267-5825.
5. Silverton Gambling establishment Better understood for Bass Pro Shops and its mermaid fish tank, this South Valley area also houses a peaceful watering hole– always complimentary with a Nevada ID. 702-263-7777.