1. Foie Gras Custard Brulee at Sage So rich that you might never ever get more than 5 bites down, but so excellent that it’s worth paying its lofty price. (Try to find it in the appetizer section.) Aria, 702-590-8690.
2. Honey Toast at Chada Street Skip the intoxicated noodles for this towering, wonderfully chewy brioche, splashed in honey and topped with scoops of ice cream. 3839 Spring Mountain Road, 702-579-0207.
3. Sticky Toffee Pudding at Cornish Pasty Just like Cornish’s name tasty pastries, this warm, buttery treacle pudding, topped with vanilla ice cream or crème anglaise, is practically a meal in itself. 10 E. Charleston Blvd., 702-862-4538.
4. Bananas Foster Bread Pudding at Lola’s Jim Beam-infused praline sauce tops this dream combination, swimming in brown sugar- and butter-laden bananas. 1220 N. Town Center Drive, 702-871-5652; 241 W. Charleston Blvd. # 101, 702-227-5652.
5. Sugary foods Raku There’s no one meal to focus on. Everything at this French-inspired Japanese dessert restaurant tastes– and looks– like an authentic work of art. 5040 W. Spring Mountain Road # 3, 702-290-7181.