. A 4-year-old woman was saved and hospitalized in severe condition following a west valley house fire Friday night, according to Las Vegas Fire & & Rescue.
Teams were called about 9:20 p.m. to Pebblestone Circle, near Sahara Opportunity and Fort Apache Road, fire authorities said on Twitter.
Firefighters got here to find a two-story home swallowed up in flames from a fire that apparently stimulated in the garage, authorities stated. The child was required to University Medical Center in serious condition.
More information were not instantly offered.