Nevada ghost hunters found dead after standoff in Triggers

The bodies of 2 Nevada ghost hunters who appeared on “Ghost Experiences” were discovered by cops after they stormed a Stimulates house after an hours-long standoff.

A SWAT group on Tuesday reacted to a captive situation and found the bodies of Mark and Debra Constantino when officers stormed their adult child’s apartment or condo near Sparks High School at 1100 15th St., the Associated Press reported.

Authorities said this occurred after another male was found dead about 6:30 a.m. in a Reno home where Debra Constantino and another female were living. Officials didn’t say how the three passed away, but stated the events were “directly related.”

Police said Mark Constantino shot at policemans approaching the house door however they did not return fire. The AP reported the suspect informed police, “Provide me 15 minutes to collect my ideas, or I’ll eliminate her.”

Authorities used an explosive to unlock. A policeman was required to the health center after he was injured by busted glass.

KOLO-TV reported Constantino was the topic of an August domestic violence examination that involved kidnapping and battery in Reno.

The couple filed for divorce previously this month. Debra Constantino submitted a restraining order versus her husband last week.

The pair, who led paranormal conferences and hosted spirit-speak. com, were showcased in the Travel Channel series “Ghost Adventures” for episodes shot at the Goldfield Hotel in Goldfield, Nev., the Mustang Cattle ranch brothel east of Reno and a theater in San Francisco.

Contact Kristen DeSilva at kdesilva@reviewjournal.com!.?.!. Discover her on Twitter: @kristendesilva

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *