Tag Archives: raped

Lady says soccer star Ronaldo raped her in Las Vegas

Image

< img class=" photograph" src= "https://photos.lasvegassun.com/media/img/photos/2018/10/01/AP_18237570244678_t653.jpg?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c7d0f6599bb3328710e01e7b "alt="

Image”/ > Luca Bruno/ AP Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo applauds his teams fans before the start of the Serie A soccer match between Juventus and Lazio at the Allianz Arena in Turin, Italy, Saturday, Aug. 25, 2018.

Monday, Oct. 1, 2018|5:50 p.m.

Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo is being taken legal action against by a Nevada woman who stated he raped her in the penthouse suite of a Las Vegas hotel in 2009 and then dispatched a team of “fixers” to obstruct the criminal examination and fool her into keeping peaceful for $375,000.

The suit says the woman asked authorities last month to reopen the criminal case; Las Vegas authorities validated to The Associated Press on Monday that they have reopened a sexual assault case from 2009 brought by the lady named in the claim. The AP does not determine those who state they have actually been sexually attacked.

Ronaldo’s attorney, Christian Schertz, did not immediately react to an email seeking remark. But after a report on the case in Der Spiegel recently, he threatened to take legal action against the German publication, saying: “It breaks the individual rights of our customer Cristiano Ronaldo in an incredibly severe way.”

In a smiling Instagram video posted hours after the suit was submitted, Ronaldo appears to deny the accusations.

” Phony. Phony news,” stated the five-time world player of the year, who transferred to Juventus from Real Madrid this summertime. “You want to promote by my name. It’s typical. They want to be famous, to state my name. But it is part of the task. I am a delighted male and all great.”

The female’s attorneys did not instantly respond to a telephone message looking for comment.

The lawsuit declares that the lady, who was then 24, chose a good friend to the Rain nightclub at the Palms on the night of June 12, 2009, and satisfied Ronaldo there. It says he invited a group of people up to his suite “to delight in the view of the Las Vegas Strip” and after that into the jacuzzi; according to the match, he then barged in on her as she was altering, exposed himself and asked her for foreplay.

When she declined, the lawsuit claims, he raped her.

According to the lawsuit, and verified by Metro Police spokesman Aden OcampoGomez to the AP, the female named in the match reported the attack to police the same day. OcampoGomez said she also asked for a “sexual attack test,” which was carried out at University Medical Center.

The lady declined to inform police where the attack happened or assist with identifying a suspect besides to say he was a European soccer gamer, the spokesman stated. A Portuguese resident, Ronaldo was transferred from Manchester United to Genuine Madrid in the summer season of 2009 for a then-record sum of 94 million euros, or about $130 million.

” As of now this is a continuous investigation and no further information are being launched at this time,” OcampoGomez stated.

The claim declares that the woman’s household scheduled a legal representative “who only had a number of years of legal experience.” Negotiations left her with “invasive thoughts, an increased sense of extreme stress and anxiety and fearfulness, complete vulnerability and passivity,” the lawsuit says.

” The mental injury of the sexual attack, the worry of public embarrassment and retaliation and the reiteration of those fears by law enforcement and medical companies left plaintiff horrified and not able to act or advocate for herself,” the suit states.

The claim also implicates Ronaldo or those working for him of battery, deliberate infliction of emotional distress, coercion and fraud, abuse of a vulnerable individual, racketeering and civil conspiracy, character assassination, abuse of procedure, breach of contract, and neglect for allowing details of the confidential settlement to leak out.

It requests for general damages, unique damages, compensatory damages and unique relief, each in excess of $50,000, along with interest, attorney charges and court expenses.

Associated Press Writers Regina Garcia Cano in Las Vegas and Frank Jordans in Berlin contributed to this story.

Police: 80-year-old lady raped, beaten, shot in Huntridge Park house

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) –

A senior lady was severely beaten, shot and raped throughout a house intrusion in a historical Huntridge Park community.

Las Vegas Metro authorities stated they originally reacted to a report of a house invasion at the female’s house, near Maryland Parkway and Charleston Boulevard on July 1. The female, determined as Shevaun, was discovered and taken to University Medical Center where she was treated for severe injuries consisting of numerous swellings, lacerations and a gunshot wound to her face, police said.

Shevaun has lived in her home for more than 20 years. Sunday early morning she states she awakened and someone remained in her home.

“I looked towards my door and there was a male standing there in a hat naked,” she stated. “He said, ‘I’m going to rape you then I’m going to need to eliminate you.'”

Authorities stated Herbert Rogers, 53, was detained in connection to the criminal offense on July 2.

Rogers was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on several charges including attempted murder, sexual assault, battery, kidnapping and burglary.

Shevaun said she didn’t know the man who attacked her but stated she was told he lived at Huntridge Circle Park, which is near where she lives. Shevaun said over the previous few months more and more homeless individuals have actually been living there. When City pertains to kick them out in the evening, they enter into the close-by houses and communities.

“I asked him, ‘where do you live?'” He said, ‘I live here now’,” Shevaun said.

For more than an hour Rogers ransacked her house and horrified her. She said she tried to speak with him to keep him soothe when he requested cash she provided him $50.

“He had tattoos all over his arms and here he had a pretty girl’s face,” she stated indicating her upper arm. “I said to him, ‘Is that your girlfriend?’ She’s extremely quite.”

Shevaun states Rogers stood over her with a screw chauffeur and went room to space but would return to make sure she hadn’t moved. She said he told her several times he would kill her.

“I got up and headed toward the front door and after that he tackled me and said ‘get back on the sofa,'” she stated.

As Shevaun crawled back up on the sofa, she remembered she had a gun from her dad concealed.

“I had a 1948 [weapon] I have actually never shot it however I kept it in the couch. Then I pulled out that little weapon out he came running then he grabbed it from me,” she says.

Shevaun sat there as she states Rogers evacuated boxes of things including her wallet, bag, the gun and even her eye glasses. Then he started heading for the door and she hoped it would be over.

“He began opting for the door and I believed he was leaving, then he turned right around with that gun and went directly for my forehead. I have six stitches here and here,” she said as she pointed at her eyebrow and eyelid. “I was sitting and he shot me; it entered here and out here.”

Shevaun called police and spent three days in the healthcare facility. That’s where Metro Cops pertained to her and asked Shevaun to recognize who attacked her. She said she kept in mind the male’s tattoos and determined Herbert Rogers as her assailant.

Derek Stonebarger has actually been helping Shevaun as she recuperates. They both live near Huntridge Circle Park and stated it’s getting out of hand.

“He is going to hell!,” Stonebarger said. “Circle Park resembles a break space for wrongdoers. They get food, water, they have air-conditioning in the bathrooms and grass to lay on, then they come and rob our houses.”

People living and working near Huntridge Circle Park stated Rogers either lived or frequented the park practically every day prior to his arrest.

Shevaun is out of the health center and recovering. She said she’s not really sore and is doing all right. She said what’s the most difficult thing today is thinking of being all alone in her home once again. Shevaun stated she does not desire money or a GoFundMe. Rather, she desires individuals to contribute to the animal structure in her name or compose a letter to city board to inquire to do something about Huntridge Circle Park.

“I always understood she was a bad ass, but I indicate this is just a whole other level,” Stonebarger said. “I just hope I can live to be as fantastic an individual as she is.”

Copyright 2018 KVVU(KVVU Broadcasting Corporation). All rights scheduled.

Male who raped and eliminated 7-year-old Sherrice Iverson, requesting for parole

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) –

In 1997, Jeremy Strohmeyer admitted to eliminating 7-year-old Sherrice Iverson. Twenty-one years later, his attorneys have stated they want him paroled.

“I took her in the big stall, the handicap stall,” he told detectives. “To keep her quiet, I choked her.”

The murder took place at the Primadonna Casino which is now the Primm Valley Resort. Sherrice was found raped and murdered in the bathroom stall.

Retired City detective Phil Ramos stated this case is one that has actually stuck with him.

“The innocence of the victim, the brutality of the murder, and the cavalier mindset of the killer,” Ramos said. “I still keep in mind taking the confession from him and he described in brutal information how he molested little Sherrice.”

At the time of the crime Jeremy Strohmeyer was 18. He pleaded guilty to the criminal offense to prevent the capital punishment and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

“Of all the murder cases which the death sentence has actually been talked out, this is one where I was so dissatisfied when they took the death sentence off the table. He told me regarding why he killed Sherrice, he simply wanted to see exactly what it resembled to kill somebody,” Ramos said.

Almost 21 years to the day after Sherrice was murdered, Strohmeyer returned to court. Today, his attorneys were asking a judge to re-sentence Strohmeyer. They argued his brain wasn’t completely established when he devoted the murder. They said they desire the now-39-year-old to obtain the possibility of parole.

One of his lawyers, Ozzie Fumo, argued that Strohmeyer had factors in his youth which impacted that brain advancement including his mom’s mental illness, and him being set up for adoption.

Phil Ramos stated he and other investigators will be the first to affirm at a hearing should Strohmeyer get his wish for a brand-new re-sentencing.

“He was not immature. He is a cold-blooded killer and he should have been put to death for this criminal offense.”

A judge was anticipated to make a decision on Strohmeyer’s case in 3 months.

Copyright 2018 KVVU(KVVU Broadcasting Corporation). All rights booked.

Police: 19-year-old raped dying teenager, texted semi-nude images of her

EVERETT, Wash. (AP)– A 19-year-old Washington state guy, who authorities say raped a high school trainee as she died from a drug overdose and texted semi-nude pictures of her, has been accuseded of murder.

Brian Roberto Varela of Lynnwood was likewise charged Friday in Snohomish County Superior Court with second-degree rape and controlled substance homicide in the death of 18-year-old Alyssa Mae Noceda.

Inning accordance with court files, Varela informed detectives that Noceda snorted Percocet as well as consumed liquid marijuana prior to collapsing in his room the previous weekend.

Authorities say Varela never sought help for Noceda, instead sending out semi-nude images of her to buddies and texting “LOL, I believe she od ‘d, still breathing.”

Authorities state his colleague gotten in touch with police Tuesday after Varela stated he didn’t understand if Noceda was still alive when he was making love with her. Court records state he told a buddy that “she passed away making love with me.”

Authorities apprehended Varela later that day after performing a search warrant and finding Noceda’s body in a plastic cage at the suspect’s home.

Varela told private investigators he planned to bury Noceda with onions to reduce the odor, authorities stated. He also informed detectives that after Noceda died, he used her thumb to unlock her phone Feb. 4 and send messages to make it appear she had fled.

Buddies of Noceda, a trainee at Mariner High School, held a vigil for her on Friday with more than a hundred people taking part, including her mom.

“The night that she left she informed me, she stated, ‘Mom, I love you,'” said Gina Pierson.

Online prison records did disappoint if Varela has a lawyer to comment on his behalf.

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights booked. This material might not be released, broadcast, rewritten or rearranged.

UNLV trainee abducted from school parking lot, raped at gunpoint

Image

CITY POLICE This male is thought of raping a UNLV trainee, Friday, Oct. 20, 2017.

Friday, Oct. 20, 2017|5:45 p.m.

. A student was kidnapped at gunpoint at one of UNLV’s parking garages and sexually attacked at a separate area Friday early morning, according to university authorities.

The female trainee had actually parked her automobile on the second flooring of the garage about 6 a.m. when she was approached by an armed man, authorities said.

Cops stated the suspect forced the victim into her vehicle and forced her to drive to the area of Katie and Cambridge streets, about half a mile north of UNLV.

It wasn’t instantly clear what occurred next, however the victim had the ability to take the weapon and flee, police stated. The suspect also fled on foot.

The suspect was described as a black man with blonde dreadlocks, authorities stated. He used a dark blue hooded sweatshirt with a white logo design on the front, and blue jeans.

UNLV police have increased their presence on school and in the parking lot.

The kidnapping and sexual assault is being examined in combination with City Cops, according to UNLV police.

The university provided the following tips to students and personnel:

– Be aware of surroundings and try walking in pairs.

– Pre-program UNLV authorities’s telephone number on your phone, 702-895-3669. Call 911 if it’s an emergency.

– Download the university’s RebelSAFE application through iTunes and the Google Play Shop.

Authorities: Male raped 3 ladies at gunpoint in 4 days

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) –

Police stated they apprehended a man last Wednesday who they believe raped 3 ladies at gunpoint in the span of four days.

According to an arrest report launched by Las Vegas Metro authorities Tuesday, the first attack occurred on June 18 in west Las Vegas. The female told authorities that she was walking house from party when a guy with dreadlocks in a silver vehicle pulled up close to her and asked her if she required a ride. After she got into his automobile, the guy parked behind a vacant building, took out a gun and bought her to remove her clothing. She complied, and he sexually attacked her three times. Throughout the attack, he ordered the woman to call him “daddy.”

Two days later on, according to the report, a naked lady was discovered walking in the location of Washington Avenue and D Street. She flagged down officers and informed them about a similar attack by a man with dreadlocks in a silver vehicle. The man again utilized a weapon to frighten the victim and made her call him “daddy.”

On June 21, a female, who admitted to being a woman of the street, reported to police that a male with dreadlocks and driving a silver vehicle had assaulted her, according to the report. She said the man put a gun to her head while he raped her and required her to call him “daddy.” Detectives went to the scene of the attack and discovered a used prophylactic.

Two days after the last attack, authorities patrolling the location of Washington Opportunity and D Street noticed an automobile that matched the description provided by the victims, according to the report. They stopped the automobile and jailed the motorist, recognized as 21-year-old Thurman Jackson.

A search of Jackson’s vehicle turned up drugs, a gun and bullets, according to the report.

Throughout an interview with detectives, Jackson altered his story a number of times, but ultimately confessed to making love with the women, according to the report. He also confessed to having a weapon during the encounters, however never intended to shoot the females.

Jackson was charged with 10 counts of sexual attack with a deadly weapon, three counts of first-degree kidnapping with a lethal weapon and a count of battery to commit sexual attack with a fatal weapon. He was being held at the Clark County Detention Center on $250,000 bond.

Copyright 2015 KVVU (KVVU Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.