1. CAFÉ BELLAGIO Gambling establishments have actually fancified this type of restaurant over the years, however Bellagio did it initially (and finest) with this refined offering simply off the conservatory and gardens. Check out the Maryland crab cake Benny. Bellagio, 702-693-7356.
2. GRAND COFFEE SHOP There’s a reason there are so many variations of Station Casinos’ signature coffee shop sprinkled around the Valley– the food is reliably delicious, and the service is even better. Multiple areas.
3. THE HENRY Cosmo’s least-talked-about restaurant is among the very best classic gambling establishment diner updates, with swank environments and strong grub served all the time. Get the brioche French toast. The Cosmopolitan, 702-698-7980.
4. COPPER WHISK CAFÉ Hawaiian oxtail soup, open-faced hot turkey sandwiches and magnificently enormous cinnamon rolls are among the favorites at this recently renovated and revitalized gem. Orleans, 702-365-7111.
5. DU-PAR’S The Golden Gate area is gone, however the famous buttermilk hotcakes, yellow split pea soup and best patty melt live on in classic restaurant environments way out west. Suncoast, 702-636-7111.