Temporary limiting order released against Rob Kardashian

Image

Jae C. Hong/ AP Blac Chyna, right, and her attorney Lisa Blossom smile at a news conference outside a court house on Monday, July 10, 2017, in Los Angeles. A court commissioner has actually granted Chyna a short-lived limiting order against her former bride-to-be, reality tv star Rob Kardashian.

Monday, July 10, 2017|3:28 p.m.

LOS ANGELES– A court commissioner on Monday provided a short-term limiting order versus Rob Kardashian in response to the reality tv star’s publishing of specific images of his ex-fiancee on social networks recently.

Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner James E. Blancarte granted the order based on filings by Kardashian’s ex Blac Chyna, who also claims he hit her in the thigh earlier this year, knocking her down and leaving her bruised.

“Rob has been violent with me in the past and I hesitate to be around him,” Chyna, whose real name is Angela White, composed in court files submitted Monday in Los Angeles.

The order bars Kardashian from calling Chyna or coming within 100 yards or her house, car or workplace. The order also forbids him from publishing images online of Chyna or the baby daughter they share.

Chyna’s attorney Lisa Blossom called the hearing as “a total and total success.

“The judge offered us everything we asked for,” she stated.

The order will stay in effect till an Aug. 8 hearing.

Chyna looked for a temporary restraining order on Monday, less than a week after Kardashian went on a tirade versus her on Instagram and Twitter, including publishing specific pictures of her.

Blancarte sealed exhibits in the event, citing their specific nature. Flower has accused Kardashian of cyber bullying.

Blancarte said his main issue was the previous couple’s infant kid. Flower said in court that baby-sitters would handle custody transfers while the order remains in place.

Kardashian did not appear at Monday’s hearing. His legal representative Robert Shapiro said sorry on his client’s behalf outside the court house.

“We apologize and have used our remorses for exactly what has happened over the past few days,” Shapiro said. “And now we progress to do something and one thing just: Whatever remains in the best interest of the kid.

He said the former couple stays focused on their child, who he said is presently being looked after by Kardashian.

“They’re working this out among themselves as good moms and dads,” Shapiro said.

He said Kardashian consented to the issuance of a momentary limiting order.

Outside the courthouse, Chyna stated, “First and foremost, I wish to thank the judge for granting me this limiting order to safeguard me and I wish to (get) back to co-parenting Dream.”

Kardashian and Chyna revealed their engagement in April 2016 and starred in an E! reality reveal about their relationship.

Their child, Dream, was born last November. The couple broke up a month later.

Kardashian is the younger brother of Kim Kardashian and appeared on several seasons of the family’s reality series, “Staying up to date with the Kardashians.”

Associated Press Writer Joseph Longo contributed to this report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *